Daytona 626388 500 €
Daytona 6263 Big Red Full Set Full steel, Oyster bracelet 78350 (571), black "Big Red" "T Swiss T" dial, chronograph, 3 subdials, small second, applied "stick" indexes, screw down crown and pushers, bakelite bezel, plexiglass, hand wound movement, caliber 727. With original box and paper, full set! In the early 70’s – at the end of the production period of the 6262/4 – Rolex introduced their new models, the 6263 (and 6265) which featured an evolution of the screw-down pushers introduced on the 6240. The main goal was of course to obtain a better waterproofness but some esthetics’ details were also modified which globally changed the design of the watch – the “impression” made by a 6263/6265 is more muscular, more present than the one given by a push-down model, although the case diameter are identical. The watch seems to be bigger and more modern. This last generation of screw-down Daytona were the longest produced and the most popular, with continued success until the late 80’s.
If you cannot come into the store, you can buy online by:
- Making an electronic transfer to our bank account,
- Once our account has been credited, we will send you the watch (at your own risk and cost) the following business day in a traceable and insured package via the company of your choice: DHL, FEDEX, UPS or La Poste.
- If you are in Paris, Brussels or Knokke, we can personally deliver your watch to you when we make our weekly visit.
Each one of our watches :
- is 100% guaranteed to be authentic and original (no forged, modified or replica watches);
- is guaranteed not to be stolen and to come from a certified source, traceable and certain (in collaboration with the manufacturers and the Police).
In the case of the application of a guarantee for a technical problem, we entrust the watch to one of our three qualified and certified master watchmakers. Our watchmakers work only with original manufacturer's replacement parts and equipment as specified by the manufacturers. Our supreme authority is the famous "Département du Patrimoine" at the Rolex headquarters in Geneva and any of our watch is guaranteed to be recognised authentic by them. No half measures for us!
Looking for other vintage Rolex?
Please visit our global website. It offers an impressive selection of Submariner, Gmt Master, Sea-Dweller, Explorer, Milgauss, Date, Air-King, Datejust, Turn-o-Graph.
We also have “Contemporary” Rolex in inventory so don’t hesitate to check it out!