Autre modèle39 950 €
Daytona 6238 transitional blueish rare dial Full steel, silver-blue dial, "arrow head" indexes, chronograph, 3 counters, minute track, steel bezel, unscrewed pushers, small second hand, mechanical movement. 72 B caliber. Introduced in 1960 and demarking itself from the older non-oyster Rolex Chronographs, its pure, modern design makes it a milestone in the genesis of the Daytona; the main difference between a late 6238 and and early Daytona are the smooth bezel and the dial that has no constrasting registers, but instead features a plain silver or black dial (or gold). A very understated but modern piece of design.
If you cannot come into the store, you can buy online by:
- Making an electronic transfer to our bank account,
- Once our account has been credited, we will send you the watch (at your own risk and cost) the following business day in a traceable and insured package via the company of your choice: DHL, FEDEX, UPS or La Poste.
- If you are in Paris, Brussels or Knokke, we can personally deliver your watch to you when we make our weekly visit.
Each one of our watches :
- is 100% guaranteed to be authentic and original (no forged, modified or replica watches);
- is guaranteed not to be stolen and to come from a certified source, traceable and certain (in collaboration with the manufacturers and the Police).
In the case of the application of a guarantee for a technical problem, we entrust the watch to one of our three qualified and certified master watchmakers. Our watchmakers work only with original manufacturer's replacement parts and equipment as specified by the manufacturers. Our supreme authority is the famous "Département du Patrimoine" at the Rolex headquarters in Geneva and any of our watch is guaranteed to be recognised authentic by them. No half measures for us!
Looking for other vintage Rolex?
Please visit our global website. It offers an impressive selection of Submariner, Gmt Master, Sea-Dweller, Explorer, Milgauss, Date, Air-King, Datejust, Turn-o-Graph.
We also have “Contemporary” Rolex in inventory so don’t hesitate to check it out!